Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Fall Fashion - Day Two!!!

Here's todays outfit:






Tops:
Sweater: Marshalls
Tanks: The floral tank is from GAP and the purple tank is from The Limited
Jeans: Express
Shoes: Nine West
Accessories:
Belt: vintage
Long Necklace: GAP
Short Necklace: I received this as a gift when Elleanor was born from my husband. It has her name on it and I wear it everyday. I love it.
Bracelet: No clue.
I'm really enjoying looking at all of your pictures and lovely comments. This is so much fun!

8 comments:

  1. That's so sweet that your husband gave you a necklace when your daughter was born. Love those sassy shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh-sassy! I like it! I love how you mixed and matched everything. it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That belt is amazing! I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your posing! You look so sassy and yet innocent :)
    How sweet of your husband to get you that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I love the color combinations and those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Strike a pose! Looking good!!

    ReplyDelete