Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Rizandom

Here's a few random thoughts that are going through my head right now:


1. I should NEVER be allowed to "work from home" because, as you can see, I'm updating my blog while "working".
2. This whole diet thing really sucks. Like major. But, this is the price I pay for eating the last two years like it was my job. And I was damn good at it. I got several promotions while eating for my job, I made my way all the way up to CEO of the eat like it's your job company. My area of speciality: shit food (read: chocolate, chocolate, sweets, chocolate, chips, cookies, fast food, pizza, etc)
My motivation to get back to my pre-baby weight: wearing my True Religion's. Shallow? Perhaps.
3. Elleanor's cute. The end.






I love this picture!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment