Monday, November 8, 2010

Daylight Savings is a real B

When you have a baby that is on a routine and you throw in daylight savings time life becomes unbearable. Like I'm pretty sure Miss Daylight Savings is a close relative of the Devil. Yup. I went there.
Sunday morning Elle was up a 4:47 AM like IN THE MORNING. Even if it was 5:47 that is still REALLY *FBOMB* EARLY. This morning, 5:45. Let's see what kind of treat I'll have tomorrow morning. Hopefully a nice, 7 or 7:30 am. I'd be good with that.

In other news, Elle moves to the Mobile Toddler room tomorrow at daycare. I don't know how I feel about it. I'm excited because she will have more of a curriculum; reading books, sensory, more things for her to climb on, etc. There are less kids in her room (6) but only one adult. Who is totally weird. But I'll look past that.
We are still working out the food issue, I don't like a lot of the food they feed the kids there (Doritos, yup, healthy? nope!) chocolate brownies, apple strudel, and a variety of other sugary food that Elle doesn't eat. They are being really good about letting us bring in alternatives, I hate to be that parent, but come on, she's one, does she really need to be eating chips and brownies for snack?

No comments:

Post a Comment