Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A few of my favorites

This was taken a few weekends ago at The Greene. It was one of those nights where the weather was perfect there was a band playing and they were awesome, and Elle was being the cutest baby ever. Duh.
The order of my pictures is a little off - this was last weekend on our way to go visit Grandpa Con who took a nasty spill and broke his hip. Like a 90 year old woman. Only he's not 90 and not a woman. But frail like one.
Elle with Grandpa Con.
Everyone says she looks like him. Minus the mustache.
Poor Elle. :-)
I wish Bryan didn't look like he's completely miserable to be sitting outside. Although, I've concluded that he could very well be part vampire because he does, in fact, hate sitting outside.
Elle and mommy. I love sitting outside. Thankyouverymuch.
This was taken last night. We finally broke down and bought a highchair. I don't know why we waited so long! The one we bought is by Peg Perego, it's the Tatamia. We also have the PegPerego carseat, and, Bryan will kill me for saying this, but I honestly don't feel like it's work the money. Let's just say that the cost of the carseat and the highchair total almost as much as the cost of my first car. If you throw in our UppaBaby stroller then you definitely trump the cost of my first car.
Ok, I should go back to work now and stop updating my blog.
Enjoy the pictures!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment